Team Manager - Emergency Duty Team - London
|Salary Description||£35.00 - £35.00 per hour|
Team Manager - Emergency Duty Team - London - Up to £35 per hour
Medicor Global are looking to recruit a Team Manager to join an Emergency Duty Team with a local authority in the north of London.
The positions are available with an immediate start for a minimum of 3 months and paying up to £35 per hour on a full time basis.
The role will involve:
* Understanding and apply legislation relating to safeguarding and health wellbeing of children and vulnerable adults
* To manage the work of a team of social workers in order to provide a generic emergency social work service outside office hours.
* To ensure that a duty social worker is available at all times out of office hours, to provide consultation and direction to said worker and to participate in the duty rota as required
Candidates will ideally need experience of the following:
* An experienced approved AMPH
* Experience of working in an EDT
* Ability to manage experienced staff
To apply for this role candidates must have:
* Be fully registered with the HCPC
* Hold a recognised social work qualification
* Able to reside and work in the UK
In return Medicor Global will offer:
* Prompt weekly payments from our in house payroll team
* Dedicated consultant for the duration of your contract
* Free enhanced DBS**
* Access to CPD fund **
**terms and conditions apply
In the first instance please send your CV to Devon firstname.lastname@example.org and to view all our current Social Care vacancies please visit www.medicor-global.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.