Targeted Youth Worker - Transition Team - Slough
|Salary Description||£14.00 - £15.00 per hour|
Targeted Youth Worker - Transition Team - Slough - Up to £15 per hour
Medicor Global are looking to recruit a Targeted Youth Worker to join a Transition Team with a friendly and supportive team within Slough.
The position is available with an immediate start for a minimum of 3 months and paying up to £15 per hour on a full time basis.
The role will involve:
* To work with young people aged 11 to 19 years and up to 25 with additional needs, who have been identified as needing targeted support in particular around Child Sexual Exploitation in order to make a successful transition to adult hood
* Successfully support young people to identify and overcome barriers that they are facing in order to prevent them from needing more intensive and specialist services at a later stage
* Needs to be able to give information, advice and guidance to designated young people in relation to a range of issues including emotional wellbeing, exploitation, sexual health, relationships, housing, benefits, substance and alcohol misuse, risk taking and anti-social or offending behaviour
* Need to be an integral part of Slough's early Identification and Early Help Initiative , ensuring integrated working and ,good communication and coherent pathways
To apply for this role candidates must:
* Be a car driver with access to their own vehicle is essential for this role
* Able to reside and work in the UK
In return Medicor Global will offer:
* Excellent hourly rates
* Prompt weekly payments
* Dedicated consultant
* Provide an enhanced DBS**
* Access to CPD fund **
**terms and conditions apply
In the first instance please send your CV to Devon email@example.com and to view all our current Social Care vacancies please visit www.medicor-global.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.